Rules and Regulations: Please Read Carefully
Students taking part in the BCA Summer Science Programs are expected to follow all of the following rules. Additional rules may be provided to students by their mentor at the begining of the program.
- COVID-19 Guidelines
- All BCA COVID-19 guidelines must be observed while in the school building. This includes, but is not limited to, 6-foot social distancing, classroom seat limits, regular hand washing/sanitizing, and wearing a mask.
- Meeting times have been shortened to 4 hours in order remove lunch from the schedule. Students should plan to eat lunch off school grounds after their session.
- Transportation & Dismissal
- It is the responsibility of each student's family to provide transportation to and from campus.
- Students will be dismissed by the mentor at the end of their session and are not to remain in the building unsupervised after this time.
- Phones & Personal music
- Telephone calls in or out of the lab should be kept to a minimum. The behavior of each student is expected to be professional; professionals do not continually text message or call their friends.
- The use of any devices for playing music is not allowed within the laboratory. For safety, each person working in the lab should be alert at all times.
- Food and Beverage
- No food or beverages may be consumed in the laboratory, except for water, as instructed by the mentor.
- It is a requirement that all students wear closed toed shoes while working in the labs. Therefore, sandals, flipflops, etc, are not acceptable.